Hello Fellow Pickleball Players,
Please be advised of the latest information updates, on the upcoming series of pickleball instructional clinics being held here in Nova Scotia from September 19th-24th featuring Brooke Siver and Mike Seifert
Dates Times Venues
Wednesday Sept 19 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm St. Margaret’s Centre – Tantallon
Wednesday Sept 19 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm Meet & Greet (only if there is demand)
Thursday Sept 20 9:00 am – 11:30 am Morash Park Courts – Dartmouth
Thursday Sept 20 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm Morash Park Courts – Dartmouth
Thursday Sept 20 7:00 pm – 9:30 pm St. Margaret’s Centre (East Coast Pickleball Club)
Friday Sept 21 9:00 am – 11:30 am Morash Park Courts – Dartmouth
Friday Sept 21 12:00 pm – 2:30 pm Mineville (full)
Friday Sept 21 4:30 pm – 7:00 pm Morash Park Courts – Dartmouth
Saturday Sept 22 9:00 am – 11:30 am Kentville (full)
Saturday Sept 22 12:00 pm – 2:30 pm Kentville (full)
Saturday Sept 22 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm Canada Games Centre (East Coast Pickleball Club)
Sunday Sept 23 10:00 am – 12:30 pm South Woodside – Dartmouth
Monday Sept 24 1:00 pm -3:00 pm Bridgewater (full)
• unless otherwise indicated, all clinics are the same. The clinic is very “interactive”, with a real emphasis on the fundamentals. In addition, the “proper way” to play (technically and tactically) is stressed. You will be shown a variety of skills and techniques to improve your play, and perhaps just as important, to learn more about “the game”.
• unless otherwise indicated, all clinics are open to all Pickleball Nova Scotia members and all skill levels (inc. beginners). Participants will be grouped by skill level, on different courts.
• Both Brooke Siver and Mike Seifert will be instructing at every clinic. So you will get 2 IPTPA certified instructors mixing among all participants.
• there will be a maximum of 4 per court. Therefore, if 4 courts are available, registration will be stopped at 16. For a “3 court clinic”, registration will be capped at 12.
• you can register for any clinic by sending your name and the mobile number you can be reached at via text along with your preferred clinic date and time to Mike Seifert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The cost for attending a clinic is $30 for the 2.5 hour session.
• If there is enough demand, we will arrange an informal evening of “Pickleball Talks” and pizza on Wednesday evening (19th) from 18:30 – 21:00. There would be a “meet and greet” and then Brooke will give a talk: “Pickleball in Canada: The Past, The Present, The Future”. After that, there will be a Q&A session. Tickets would be $10 with pizza, $5 without. If you are interested in attending, email Mike Seifert – email@example.com
• Anyone interested in private lessons with Brooke can contact Mike Seifert at firstname.lastname@example.org. Rates are based on a $40 per person per group of 4 “formula” for a 2 hour lesson. That said, any “arrangement” can be handled by Brooke, depending on when and where the lesson may need to take place.
For further information:
- visit the Pickleball Nova Scotia website for daily updates.
- another “broadcast” email may be sent out next week, if required.
- text “alerts” to clinic participants, only if required (i.e. weather).
- contact Mike Seifert at email@example.com for additional information
2 thoughts on “MANTA Pickleball Clinics”
I would love to attend the women’s skill and training session if possible. I haven’t played PB before but I have played badminton, table tennis and tennis and I am in pretty good shape so I was wondering if I could attend at least to observe if nothing else?
Hi Betty, I would start by suggesting that you contact Mike Seifert by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can discuss with him your interest and discuss the day and date of the session you may wish to join as an “observer”.